Infinix Zero 8 specs and price: Infinix Zero 8 can rightly be depicted as a potential advancement cell phone for Infinix. This relies on the way that it bears many highlights that fans have been needing to see on Infinix cell phones for a long while now.
Infinix has, at last, made a cell phone that passes as a genuine mid-ranger. Features of this cell phone include an Helio G90T processor, a display with a 90Hz refresh rate, a USB-C port, and many more.
Throughout the long term, Infinix has put forth a valiant effort to make gadgets that are genuinely user-focused. The cell phone producer has guaranteed that its devices can meet both the fundamental and advanced needs of cell phone users. With Zero 8, Infinix is giving customers a fantasy-like encounter.
Infinix Zero 8 Main Specs & Features
- 6.85-inch IPS TFT Display, 1080 x 2160 Pixels, 90Hz Refresh Rate, (392 PPI)
- Octa-core MediaTek Helio G90T (12 nm)
- 8GB RAM
- Android 10, XOS 7
- 128GB Built-in Storage, with SD-Card Support
- 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP Quad Rear Cameras
- 48MP + 8MP Dual Front Camera
- 4G LTE
- Fingerprint Sensor (Side Mounted)
- Fast Charging (33W Capacity)
- 4500 mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery
Design And Display
The Infinix Zero 8’s design, may not be excessively energizing, yet it bears plan components that show enhancements in Infinix’s cell phone design delivery, especially when set next to each other with its model, the Infinix Zero 6.
Dropping the improved style for a second, Infinix didn’t generally do much comparable to building quality. we actually have a combo of Gorilla glass and plastic, likewise to what we have had on most Infinix cell phones from an earlier time.
On the back of this phone, we have a double color tone finish, on which you will discover a camera module with a shape that can be halfway depicted as two triangles consolidated from their butts. It’s very unique in relation to what this brand has offered previously.
In time past, it was hard to envision an Infinix cell phone with a feature as premium as a 90Hz refresh rate. Fast forward to 2020, the entire game has changed.
The Infinix Zero 8 comes with a 6.85 IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1080 x 2460, a density of 392 PPI, and to crown it every one of them, a 90Hz refresh rate, which makes animated UI components load quicker.
This revive rate will likewise positively affect gaming, as it makes cell phone gaming much more agreeable, because of the way that they will end up being a ton smoother.
Also, Zero 8 receives a best-in-class multilayer 3D fluid-cooled heat scattering system. The system has a better 3D cooling structure and up to 10 layers of heat dispersal materials. This keeps the Zero 8 at a low temperature when playing games or performing multiple tasks for an all-encompassing timeframe. The embedded Smart Turbo V1.0 leader intelligent acceleration engine improves all the systems, games and applications, to expand smoothness, standby time, and loading speed and lessen network delay. With this, you can be guaranteed that your cell phone won’t freeze following a half year of substantial use.
The camera division wasn’t forgotten. Infinix additionally put forth colossal attempts in improving cameras. First off, the Infinix Zero 8 packs in six cameras, four on the back, and two in advance for selfies.
The Quad back camera arrangement is home to a 64MP primary camera, an 8MP ultrawide camera, a 2MP macro camera with an aperture of f/2.4, and a 2MP profundity camera with a gap of f/2.4.
This back camera arrangement is equipped for shooting videos maximized at 4k @ 30fps. You likewise get 1080p @ 30fps video record mode, just as HDR and Panorama modes for taking photographs.
Selfies are taking executed by a double camera arrangement upfront involving a 48MP primary camera and an 8MP ultrawide camera. This camera arrangement is equipped for shooting videos capped at 1080p @ 30fps. You likewise get HDR mode for photographs.
Hardware and Software
As referenced in the early sections, Zero 8 is the first true mid-range cell phone from Infinix. It packs in phone hardware equipped with what it takes to compete with top-grossing mid-rangers like Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s.
First of all, it runs on the MediaTek Helio G90T processor. It’s a phone gamer-centric processor that offers top-notch performance.
The other performance facilitators incorporate a Mali-G76 MC4, 8GB RAM, 128GB built-in storage, with a possibility for capacity development through MicroSD.
On the software side, it runs the XOS 7 UI on top of the Android 10 operating system.
The Infinix Zero 8 highlights a USB Type-c port, a 3.5mm earphone jack, Bluetooth 5.0, and a double band WiFi framework.
The Internet association here is covered at 4G, which implies fans won’t get the advantage of 5G speed.
Infinix Zero 8 Specs And Price
- ModelInfinix Zero 8
- ReleasedAugust 31, 2020
- Dimensions168.7 x 76.1 x 9.1 mm
- Weight205 Grams
- Display TypeIPS LCD
- Size6.85 inches
- Resolution1080 x 2460 pixels
- Display Colors16M Colors
- Pixel Density392 PPI (pixels per inch)
- Touch ScreenCapacitive touchscreen
- Features90Hz refresh rate
- CPUOcta-core (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 + 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPUMali-G76 MC4
- RAM (Memory)8 GB
- Internal Storage128 GB
- Memory Card SlotmicroSDXC (dedicated slot)
- SensorsFingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Operating SystemAndroid 10
- User InterfaceYes
- Rear Camera64 MP (wide) + 8 MP (ultrawide) + 2 MP (macro) + 2 MP (depth)
- Video4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS
- FlashQuad-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front Camera48 MP (wide) + 8 MP (ultrawide)
- SIMNano SIM
- Dual SIMDual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Wi-fiWi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- USB2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- GPSYes, with A-GPS
- Wireless ChargingNo
- Headphone JackYes
- CapacityLi-Po 4500 mAh + Fast charging 33W
- Video PlaybackYes
- Video OutYes
- FM RadioYes
- Ring TonesYes
- 4G LTE1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41
- 5G NR BandsNo
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/11.5 Mbps, LTE-A
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Price is roughly $193.22 to $200.
- You can purchase the phone at any leading online stores and Samsung retail outlets in your country.
- Design9 / 10
- Display9 / 10
- Camera8 / 10
- Features9 / 10
- Connectivity9 / 10
- Usability9 / 10
- Performance9 / 10
- Battery8 / 10
Now you have seen the Infinix Zero 8 specs and price. Use the star button to rate this article, also, use the comment box to drop your questions. Cheers!