The Polaris bank transfer code is a three-digit that allows all the Polaris bank account holders to carry out most of their transactions in their comfort zone without visiting the ATM machine or bank. The USSD code allows the transfer of money, checking of account balance, checking of bank statements, Airtime to up, etc.
The USSD banking service is a nice innovation that every bank in Nigeria has adopted. It allows its customers to carry out the basic transactions and inquiry service without stepping out of your house. Regardless of the time of the day.
NOTE: The code works on any kind of phone. However, make sure you have the sim card connected to your Polaris bank account.
The thing you can do with Polaris Bank code
There are many things you can seamlessly do with the Polaris USSD code. Here are some of them:
- Purchase airtime
- Transfer funds to another Polaris bank account
- Transfer funds to another bank account
- Open an account
- Pay bills
- Block card
- Check balance
Requirements to register for the Polaris Bank USSD code
Do not be scared, there are not many things required from you before you can start using the latest innovation called Polaris mobile banking.
- Polaris bank account.
- Account number or ATM card.
- Phone number linked to your Polaris bank account.
- Polaris bank code.
Those are the only things required from you before you can use the USSD code on your phone for any transaction. Do you have them all? then you are good to go.
How to Register Polaris Bank Transfer Code
It is not hard to activate the Polaris bank USSD code, it is fast and secured. Follow the instructions below.
- Dial *833#
- Select sign up
- Enter your account number
- Create a 4-digit PIN. Re-enter the 4-digit PIN
- Your balance will be displayed as a welcome sign
How to transfer money on Polaris bank
It is simple, dial Dial *833*amount*account number#. For example, *833*1000*2746292637#. Or follow the steps below.
- Dial *833#
- Select 6
- Enter Account Number
- Enter 4 digit PIN
- Enter Amount
- Tap Send
Note: Sending money from the Polaris account to another Polaris account will cost you 10.50 Naira with value-added tax included.
Polaris Bank Recharge Code
- Dial *833*AMOUNT# from your registered line with Polaris Bank. Exact value recharged is credited to your phone line and debited from your bank account.
- Dial *833*AMOUNT*PHONENUMBER# (e.g. *833*50*07065160758#)
- Select Account to Debit (if you have more than one Polaris bank account)
- Enter Pin and cornfirm.
Polaris Bank Account Balance Code
This code allows you to check how much is left in your Polaris bank account.
- Dial *833*6#.
You will be charged 10 Naira for this transaction.
How to change your Polaris account PIN
We are all human beings so we easily forget things sometimes. So if you eventually forget your pin, you can follow the steps below to change it and start banking with your phone ASAP.
- Dial *833#.
- Select option 9 or * on the menu (other services)
- Select option 1 for PIN change
- Select the account number you would like to change pin for
- Enter your current PIN or default pin (where a PIN reset has been done) in the ‘OLD PIN” field and send
- Enter your new preferred PIN
- Re-Enter your new preferred PIN
Polaris Bank Charges & Daily Limit
- Transfer Limit: Maximum of 50,000 Naira daily.
- Recharge Limit: 5,000 Naira daily and 20,000 Naira monthly.
- Transfer Charges: 52.5 Naira for transfer to other banks and 10.5 Naira to other Skye bank accounts.
- Bills Payment Charges: N53 (LLC & Bet9ja) – 105 (PHCN & DsTv) Naira.
- Recharge Charges: Free.
- Network Charges: 1 – 5 Naira per transaction. You will receive Connection problems or Invalid MMI code errors if you have no airtime.
Polaris Bank Code
- *833*1# – Open an account
- *833*2# – Pay bills
- *833*3# – Transfer funds
- *833*4# – Block your lost/stolen ATM card
- *833*6# – Check your balance
- *833*7# – Pay with MasterPass
- *833*8# – Airtime top-up
READ MORE: How to use FirstBank Transfer Code
READ MORE: Heritage bank transfer code
In this article, you’ve seen how to use the Polaris bank transfer code. If you encounter any issues, feel free to reach out to us via the comment section or visit any Polaris bank near you.